Friends of North Carolina is an advisory council to the North Carolina Commerce Trade & Development Fund Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(6) organization that helps market North Carolina's dynamic business environment globally and nationally.
This active group coordinates private sector involvement in economic development and trade endeavors that help tell North Carolina's business story to the nation and world and invites you to join and participate in helping us with this mission.
To encourage participation in this effort by the widest possible cross-section of the North Carolina economic development community, Friends of North Carolina has created several membership levels of financial support for this effort.
Members will occupy a position on the Friends of North Carolina Advisory Board, which meets quarterly to help guide and plan the calendar of marketing events.
- Support a broad array of marketing activities including:
- Investment/Trade Missions
- Targeted Industry Events
- Community Development Events
- Consultant Events
- Economic Development Conferences
- Ensure retention and attraction of new jobs and businesses
- Promote North Carolina as an effective leader in the manufacturing and technology industries
- Collaborate with local, regional and statewide allies to create a cohesive, aggressive economic development team